Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
$143.99 - $144.99
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm (See MT-3100) or 20mm thru-axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Machined and forged alloy construction - Sealed cartridge bearings - Lightweight design - 8/10-speed cassette - Quick-release - 130mm hub spacing - Black or silver
$118.99 - $135.19
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
Direct power meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
Page 1 of 1