Replacement brake hoods for Origin8 Pro Force road levers
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 10 spacers
$13.99 - $14.99
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$11.99 - $14.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seatpost and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seat post and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seat post and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seat post and carbon frame - 16mm height
$18.99 - $19.99
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Seatpost clamp with integrated cover prevents dirt and mud from entering the frame at the seatpost junction - Chamfered edges and ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - AL6061-T6 alloy clamp with NBR cover - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat posts and 34.9mm for 31.6mm seat posts - 16mm height
$6.99 - $14.99
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
$13.99 - $19.99
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
$15.99 - $24.99
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
$34.99 - $67.99
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
Page 1 of 1