$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.00 - $4.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$4.99 - $5.99
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$4.49 - $4.50
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$4.50 - $4.99
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$2.99 - $4.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
$5.99 - $10.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Have you been looking for a way to take more bikes with you? Perhaps you’d rather bike to your cyclocross races to get warmed up? Or maybe you want to take your kid to the park with their bike to gain confidence before having to battle traffic? Fitting all Mundo V3, V4 and V5 models, the towing tray makes it possible to bring along any bike from a 12-inch up to a 29er, with a tire width of up to a 2.25-inches. It is made out of the same material as our Utility decks: recycled milk jugs. It is durable and tough. A side bumper will keep the towed bike from scratching your Mundo. Towing tray kit includes running board with a slot for front tire, and an adjuster for 20-inch, 16-inch, or 12-inch tires, and bumper. - Includes a Tow Tray + Running Board - Material: HDPE plastic - 2-Year Warranty - Note: Tow Trays are compatible only with the Mundo V4s and V5s
$4.99 - $6.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
$10.99 - $14.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$4.99 - $24.39
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seat post and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seat post and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seat post and carbon frame - 16mm height
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
$21.99 - $23.99
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
$20.79 - $24.99
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
$18.99 - $19.99
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
$13.99 - $14.99
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- Rust resistant coating - M5x.80mm Thread pitch - Bag of 10 - Size: M5 x 16 Thread Pitch: Braze-on bolt
Seatpost clamp with integrated cover prevents dirt and mud from entering the frame at the seatpost junction - Chamfered edges and ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - AL6061-T6 alloy clamp with NBR cover - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat posts and 34.9mm for 31.6mm seat posts - 16mm height
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$9.99 - $10.99
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts are an awesome way to avoid the brake-centering problems caused by mounting fenders directly to your brakes. They're named after the inventor and bike guru, Sheldon Brown. These special Sheldon nuts take the place of your existing brake nuts. They have threaded extensions for standard 6mm bolts (sold separately) providing a secure mounting place for your fenders that won't mess with your brake adjustment. They make it easier/faster to install and remove fenders, too, so they're great for commuting bicycles.
Page 1 of 6 Next page