Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
- Rust resistant coating - M5x.80mm Thread pitch - Bag of 10 - Size: M5 x 16 Thread Pitch: Braze-on bolt
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Stainless steel button head bolts - Sold in bags of 10
$1.00 - $4.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Steel construction - Adapts BMX chainrings with 22mm hole to 19mm spindles - Bag of 10
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- M8 Top Plate Nut
This is a replacement top plate for the Sunlite/SR seatposts. This is the top part of the clamp that holds the saddle rails.
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
$2.99 - $4.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Standard steel replacement
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
$4.49 - $4.50
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$4.50 - $4.99
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Single sided, bottom bracket mounted cable guide, with integrated cable housing stop. - Intended to fit 40mm diameter bottom bracket shells - Includes M5 mounting bolt - Direct replacement for: Salsa Vaya, Salsa Warbird (Alloy), Salsa Journeyman, All-City Cosmic Stallion, - All-City Gorilla Monsoon, All-City Macho King, All-City Space Horse Disc
$4.99 - $5.99
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$4.99 - $24.39
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$4.99 - $6.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
$5.99 - $10.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Page 1 of 6 Next page