- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$29.99 - $49.39
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
$34.99 - $89.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
$49.99 - $83.49
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
$85.09 - $89.99
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
Dimension Road Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 773g (1-inch); 780g (1 1/8-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
Designed for Surly's Krampus frame, this fork has quick-release dropouts spaced at 100mm and clearance for a 3-inch tire on a 50mm rim. To accommodate such big tires it's got a longer axle-to-crown measurement than the Ogre or Karate Monkey forks, making it a perfect rigid fork option for lots of 29ers out there. The Krampus fork's blades were designed and manufactured specifically to play well with the unique forces such a long fork with big tires will encounter, and the steer tube is standard 1-1/8-inch threadless. It has line guides for a disc brake line as well as thru-blade eyelets and Three-Pack bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3" - Weight: 1133g uncut
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. Offered in 26? and 700c wheel sizes, the fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 700c x 50mm tires, and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 700c = 390mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 700c (56–64cm frames) = 350mm - Tire Clearance: 700c x 45mm - Weight: 700c = 2.3 lb uncut
Classic 100% chromoly construction and engineered for modern accessories, that's Surly's Long Haul Trucker Disc Fork. Its beautiful curved blades are brazed to a lovely and tough investment-cast crown and dropouts. There are disc-brake mounts and eyelets for fenders and mounts for a standard or low-rider rack. Plus, it boasts a tough powdercoat finish that's tres chic. - 100% CroMoly steel construction, curved blades, powdercoated - Extensive mounting options with threaded eyelets in four locations: double eyelet dropouts, mid-blade, and a pair drilled into the fork crown - 51mm IS disc brake mount - 700c has clearance for a 45mm tire
The Straggler fork is very much like the Cross-Check fork — it's a lugged and brazed CroMoly fork with room for 700c tires up to 50mm wide. Both feature fender and rack mount eyelets at the dropouts, mid-blade threaded rack mounts and threaded eyelets on the sides of the crown for accessories. Both deliver a resilient ride and are finished in black powdercoat. The Straggler fork is equipped with a 51mm I.S. disc caliper mount and no accommodation for rim brakes. - Axle-to-crown: 400mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 300mm, 1-1/8" straight (42-58cm), 350mm, 1-1/8" straight (60-62cm) - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) Weight: 2.5 lb (1.15kg) uncut
Designed around Surly's updated Krampus frame (but also employed on the updated Karate Monkey frames as well), this fork has 15mm thru-axle dropouts spaced at 110mm and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0-inch tire. To accommodate such big tires it's got a longer axle-to-crown measurement than our Ogre or Karate Monkey forks, making it a perfect rigid fork option for lots of 29ers out there. The Krampus fork's blades were designed and manufactured specifically to play well with the unique forces such a long fork with big tires will encounter, and the steer tube is standard 1-1/8-inch threadless. It has line guides for a disc brake line as well as thru-blade eyelets and Three-Pack bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0-inch - Weight: 1180g uncut
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Page 1 of 1