- Allen wrench set with ball ends for ease of use - Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm sizes
- Pro quality SIS cable cutter with integrated housing reamer - Durable chromoly construction with large comfortable ergonomic handles
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- Slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to reset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures - Prevents scratching and damage to pistons
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
• 14/15mm • 8mm Hex
- Ergonomic 22-tooth BB tool - Shimano or ISIS compatible - For installation and removal - Hardened and nickel-plated steel - Dual-compound ergonomic handle
$13.99 - $17.89
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
- Compact tool for removing valve cores from Schrader valves, Presta valves, and valve extenders - Easily fits in any bag or jersey pocket
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Page 1 of 1