$22.99 - $45.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.19 - $19.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$12.99 - $25.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$22.79 - $25.99
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit delivers with 14mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches, and leave with peace of mind knowing the 15mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike can fahgettaboudit because you're the only one with access to your bike with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
D-lock (U-lock) and cable duo offering high security in one easy-to-carry, compact package. The DC consists of a high-security D-lock with the added benefit of a 1-meter steel cable clipped neatly into the “D” (ideal for preventing the removal of wheels and accessories from the opportunist thief). Featuring Hiplok’s patent-pending CLIP + RIDE system, the DC allows for ease of carrying on bag straps, belts, and in pockets. Includes 3 x coded replaceable keys and Hiplok Lifetime Warranty guarantee.
3 locks in one. Maximum-security Gold Sold Secure rated Chain and D-Lock combination designed with E-bikes in mind. The 10mm hardened-steel noose chain mates with the 14mm hardened-steel DX shackle to give an extended-locking length, making it easier to secure larger frames. The included Z LOK provides further security for luggage and accessories. 3 x coded replaceable keys and Hiplok Lifetime Warranty guarantee included.
$17.99 - $24.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
30cm of extra length, more flexibility: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock makes it possible to lock one or several bicycles together even more conveniently. You are still getting the typical benefits of the ABUS classic: A perfect combination of durability, flexibility and minimal transport dimensions. You can count on the picking-resistant ABUS Plus disc cylinder and the 5mm thick foldable bars, which are made of specially hardened steel and are connected with special rivets. A soft two-component coating prevents the lock from damaging the paintwork on your bicycle. Extremely convenient: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock is supplied with a coded key – this means that the lock can be ordered keyed alike with other ABUS locks. - 5 mm thick bars, extra-soft two-component coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key. Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers - Individually configurable code - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag - Length: 90cm
The ABUS Catena Combo Chain lock features a strong, 7mm square chain with a durable fabric cover that protects your bicycle's finish. And, you can set your own combination on the easy-to-spin digit wheels, too. - Length: 29.5 inches
Protect your prized two-wheeler with a dependable chain lock from ABUS. With hardened 7mm steel chain links, ABUS' Steel-O-Chain 880 resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. A durable cover keeps your bike's finish safe and the seriously tough steel locking mechanism resists attacks for security you can count on.
$21.99 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
Page 1 of 1